Issue 106 has been sent to the printers. Despatch to UK subscribers should occur during the third week of April. EU and 'Rest of World' copies go out from the mailing facilitator as soon as the minimum economic number of items is reached - but those furthest away from the UK should have their copies within the next 3-4 weeks.
Contents as follows:
- Penorwic Slate Quarry revisited - Jonathan Matthews updates readers on his 0-16.5 layout.
- A 16mm Ruston LBT - scratchbuilding with David Barham.
- Stronach-Dutton Roadrail System - Fowler Tractor Bogie - drawings and photos from Stuart Baker.
- It’s a Gas - Dennis Harrison describes how he filled the final corner on the Towy Valley Tramway.
- Four Midlands Ironstone Tramways - Part 2, Kettering Furnaces. By Dan Quine (with maps and drawings).
- Ynys Gwyntog - Alex Duckworth brings the story up to date.
- The Kerr Stuart Tattoo class - origins described by expert Bill Dickins.
- With the usual product and book reviews, plus readers letters and ‘Jottings’.
Update - Issue 106 can be ordered as a back issue here