Issue 105 is being despatched now.
UK subscribers should have their copies by the weekend. EU and 'Rest of World' copies go out from the mailing facilitator as soon as the minimum economic number of items is reached - but those furthest away from the UK should have their copies within the next 3-4 weeks.
Contents as follows:
- Southwold Railway - Blythburgh Station circa 1910. 1:48FS layout by Peter Kazer.
- Bridge over the Blyth. 2mm scale Southwold Railway diorama by Stewart Green.
- Kerr Stuart Tattoo Class 0-4-2T - makers drawing and notes.
- Excelsior in 7mm. O14 scratchbuilt model by Nick Brown (with drawings).
- Four Midlands Ironstone Tramways - Part 1, Waltham. By Dan Quine (with maps and drawings).
- The Bridge. HOm ExpoNG competition entry by Maurice Hopper.
- Tank Locomotive for the Becton Outfall Works. 3ft gauge Bagnall 0-4-0IST - archive material from Engineering Magazine. Includes drawings of Baguley motion.
- and the usual product and book reviews.
Update - Issue 105 can be ordered as a back issue here