Issue 123 has gone to the printers for distribution next month. The contents are:
- Hulme End in O17.5 - Part 3 More Leek & Manifold model excellence in 7mm scale 17.5mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Track for Pendre Trevor Hughes describes how he is making the track in 1:32 scale for Towyn Pendre - Talyllyn Railway
- Marion Steam Shovel Paul Berntsen builds a 9mm 1:34 scale model of this USA built Model 28 steam shovel with prototype photos and Makers GA scale drawing
- 18 Inch Gauge Deptford Diesel Hunslet 4W prototype information, photo and 12mm scale drawings by Stuart L Baker
- Hunslet 233hp 0-4-0 Diesel Hydraulic in 1:76 scale A British standard gauge diesel locomotive in Canada modelled by James Hilton with prototype photos
- A Welshpool and Llanfair Brake Van in 7mm Ian Johnston builds a model of this classic 2ft 6ins gauge brakevan with prototype photo
And the usual editorial, news & jottings and product reviews.