Review issue 137 has gone to the printers for distribution at the end of the month.
This issue has our usual mix of articles and scale drawings on prototype and model subjects covering the interesting highways and byways of the industrial and narrow gauge scene, as well as techniques, and the usual jottings, product and book reviews and readers' letters.
- Eastwell Iron Ore Company - Dan Quine presents his research into the 3ft gauge Eastwell Tramway and the ironstone industry's last working incline, with prototype photos, maps and scale drawings
- Articulated Avonside Locomotive for South Africa - A 2ft Gauge 0-4-4-0T described by Stuart L Baker with 1:32 scale drawings and prototype photos, plus a 1:36 scale 16.5mm gauge model by Bill Strickland
- A Long Lost Kerr Stuart Diesel? - A new O14 Loco for Tony’s Forest by Robin Edwards
- Pendre Station Building - Further developments on Trevor Hughes’s 1:32 Talyllyn Railway layout
- Laser Profiled Lettering Stencils - By Lee E J Styger
- Track Studies - Turnout Geometry - From Thomas Summerson & Sons Platelayers’ Guide 1924