Update 23/01/2019 - Issue 117 is starting to arrive on UK doormats - it will take a little longer to get arround the globe.
Issue 117 is on its way to the printers for distribution later this month.
The contents are as follows:
- The Hebridean Light Railway - Tom Dauben describes his 4mm scale ‘might have been’
- The Mating Game - Seven Years on - Working 7mm scale chopper couplers by John Clutterbuck
- Slater’s 16mm Scale Simplex - 2 - Roy C Link completes the kit and adds DCC sound
- Penrhyn Quarry ‘Skinner’ and its Blood Brother - Research and drawings by Stuart L Baker
- W G Bagnall Mercedes Class - Drawings by Stuart L Baker
- 7/8 Scale Motor-Rail G-series - James Hilton describes his large scale model
- Motor-Rail G-series - Archive material from Alan Keef
- A Franco-Belge (Bourdon) - Locomotive for the Panama Canal - Paul Berntsen speed-builds a 1:32 scale model
- Plus the usual Reviews, Letters and Jottings