Shipping calculated at checkout.
105 in stock.
Issue 105 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Southwold Railway - Blythburgh Station circa 1910 - Prototype maps, photos and model layout 1:48 scale 0.75ins gauge by Peter Kazer
- Bridge over the Blyth - Southwold Railway diorama in 2mm scale 6.5nn gauge by Stewart Green
- Kerr Stuart Tattoo Class 0-4-2T - Prototype Makers GA scale drawing Archive Material
- Excelsior in O14 - Bagnall as rebuilt as an 0-4-2 model locomotive in 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Nick Brown with 7mm scale drawing by Roy C Link
- Four East Midlands Ironstone Tramways - Part 1 - Waltham - Prototype information, maps and photos by Dan Quine with 4mm scale drawings of wagon and Corpet Louvet 0-6-0 Nantes
- The Bridge - HOm ExpoNG competition entry by Maurice Hopper
- Tank Locomotive for the Beckton Outfall Works - 3ft gauge Bagnall 0-4-0IST with scale drawing including Baguley motion. Archive Material