Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
222 in stock.
Issue 120 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Creech Bottom An atmospheric model layout in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by James Hilton
- Rhossydd Slate Quarry Iron Slate Wagons Welsh 1ft 11.5ins gauge prototype new research information with photos and scale drawings by Alan Jones & Claire Marsh
- Bridport & Charmouth News - Part 3 - A Tale of Two Brake Vans Developments on this model layout in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by David Taylor
- Jubilee 1897 Manning Wardle Welsh quarry 1ft 11.5ins gauge prototype information with photos and 1:32 scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- A Richmond Ub in 1:34 Scale A scratch-built model of a 3ft 6ins gauge NZR American 4-6-0 in 1:34 scale by Paul Berntsen
- AK55: The Exception that Proves the Rule Mark discovers another Alan Keef K12 locomotive prototype with photo by Mark Greenwood
- Postwar Ruston & Hornsby DL Series Archive prototype information with Makers catalogue, photos and dimensions