Shipping calculated at checkout.
287 in stock.
Issue 128 - Published Oct 2021ISSN 0958-0808
- Weathering Heights - An industrial steam weathering masterclass by Tim Shackleton with standard gauge prototype photos
- Andrew Barclay – Glyder - A remarkable Penryhn Quarry survivor described by Paul Jarman with prototype photos
- Industrial Echos – The Shipyard - Arnoud Bongaards explains his novel approach to layout design using SketchUp
- Developing Nant Gwynant – Part 1 - Richard Kynaston starts a high-tech P4 Narrow Gauge journey
- Mole – A Unique 0-4-0 Tank Locomotive - Stuart L Baker draws and describes an elusive 1ft 11.5ins gauge locomotive with prototype photo and 16mm scale drawing
- Corris Railway Wagons - Peter Kazer models 2ft 3ins gauge Corris wagons in their last days in 1:32 scale with scale drawings
- Dörentruper Sand- und Thonwerke - A remarkable 60cm gauge German electric system with prototype photos and track plan by David W Ronald & Volker Grumpe
- Little Sally - Paul Jarman describes a little known 2ft 6ins gauge Hawthorn Leslie 0-4-0ST with prototype photos