Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
15 in stock.
Issue 78 Contents:
- The Tutaenui Tramway A striking New Zealand coal railway model layout with plan in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by Chris Bradley
- Annie & Jack 7mm scale 2ft gauge Bagnall 0-4-2T prototype photo and 7mm scale drawing by Peter F Dyer
- The First Maginot Line French 19c prototype information with photos and map by Malcolm Wright
- Pechot Bourdon locomotive French 60cm gauge articulated 0-4-4-0 prototype photo and Makers GA scale drawing
- Early Festiniog Railway Brake Van 16mm scale model rolling stock by Steve Holland
- The Grand Plan - Vision & Construction The Pentewan Light Railway in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by John Clutterbuck See more details here: REVIEW Extras - Pentewan Light Railway
- Charmouth Retrospective - Locomotives & Rolling stock Model locomotives in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by David Taylor