Shipping calculated at checkout.
58 in stock.
Issue 84 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- The Helford Valley Railway - O16.5 model layout with a created prototype history of photos, maps and plans in 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by Steve Howe
- Narrow Gauge Obscurities of British Railways - Prototype information with photos by Tim Shackleton
- It's Little Wonder - Part 1 - Festiniog Fairlie 0-4-0+0-4-0 model locomotive with sound and smoke and prototype photos, O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Festioniog Railway Little Wonder - scale drawing by Engineering
- WDLR Rolling Stock - Canadian officers car - WW1 60cm prototype with photos and 1:32 scale drawing by Peter Foley
- Westernvagner - Modelling Side Tipper Wagons from the WW1 Era - Swedish model rolling stock in 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Tom Porteous with WDLR Class L wooden tip truck scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- Variations on a Theme - Model locomotive KitMaster conversions in 5.5mm scale, 9mm gauge by Andrew Wilson