Issue 124 has now been despatched.
Note we have had reports that some copies have incorrect pages. Please contact us for a replacement if you have received one like this.
The contents are:
- Tywyn Wharf in 5.5mm Scale George Williamson describes his post preservation Talyllyn Railway layout with plan
- Hard at Work A close look at locomotive weathering by John Clutterbuck with prototype photos
- Talyllyn Railway Wagons More craft work in 1:32 scale with Trevor Hughes
- Arizona Copper Company 20 inch gauge Locomotive No.8 Stuart L Baker describes an unusual prototype with prototype photos and scale drawing
- Drumcudden in 16mm Scale Expanding on a theme by Paul Lindsay-Scott, with layout plan
- Come into my Parlour David John kit-bashes an O14 model of the Beeches Light Railway replica of Sandy River & Rangely Lakes Railroad Carrabasset with prototype photo
- Tank Locomotive for 2ft Gauge Archive material from Engineering magazine with makers GA scale drawing
And the usual editorial, news & jottings and product reviews.