REVIEW 127 is at the printers for distribution at the end of this month.
The contents are:
- Gweithdy Dyffryn - Derek Harris models stub pointwork in O14 with prototype photos by Sydney A Leleux
- 32mm Gauge Portable Track - Ian Holmes describes his technique for modelling pressed-steel sleepers in 7/8ths scale with prototype photos
- Multi-Gauge Test Track - Sydney A Leleux describes his early 7mm scale model of an unusual prototype
- Adding bolthead details to a completed model - Adrian Garner provides a finishing touch to his 7mm monorail loco
- More Sunday Best - St John's Chapel Lead Mine Tramway - Tim Shackleton finds another snapshot in time with prototype photos
- Festiniog Railway Carriage Truck - Stuart L Baker draws one of the FR's more eccentric vehicles with prototype photo and scale drawing
- Modelling 3ft Gauge in 7mm Scale - Peter J Page considers the practicalities of O21
- Where The Green Grass Grows - Scenic trackwork inspiration by John Clutterbuck with prototype photos
- London Brick Company - Nutty - Prototype photos of the unusual Sentinel 0-4-0 from the camera of Paul Myatt
And the usual editorial, letters and product reviews.