Issue 110 has been sent to the printers. Despatch to UK subscribers will be later this month. EU and 'Rest of World' copies go out from the mailing facilitator as soon as the minimum economic number of items is reached - but those furthest away from the UK should have their copies within the next 3-4 weeks.
• Up the Line - 7mm scale WDLR layout by Kevin Hughes
• Francis Samish builds the Backwoods Lynton & Barnstaple LYN kit (OO9)
• Spooner Quarry Locomotives - New research and drawings from Stuart Baker
• A Tale of Two GVT brakes - David Pomery 7mm scale
• Huwood-Hunslet Diesel Mines Locomotives - Archive material
• Brookford Tales - More from Paul Lindsay-Scott
Plus product and book reviews, readers letters and Jottings.
If your subscription expired with issue 109 (January 2016) then you have just two weeks to renew - otherwise you will not be included in the despatch list for the new issue.