Issue 111 has been sent to the printers. Despatch to UK subscribers will be later this month. EU and 'Rest of World' copies will now be sent via Royal Mail - but those furthest away from the UK should have their copies within the following 3-4 weeks.
This issue is the second ‘Locomotive Building Special’ - the last one (issue 107) concentrated on kits - this issue covers scratchbuilding.
• Building Narrow Gauge Locomotive models - Trevor Hughes describes his methods
• Number Seven, Alex - 7mm scale Peckett 0-6-0ST built by Jim Riley
• A 1:32 scale WD Baldwin 4-6-0T - built by Paul Berntsen
• Proposed Spooner Locomotive - research and drawings from Stuart Baker
• An alternative Crochat - Kevin Hughes makes his own version of a WW1 French PE
• W G Bagnall locomotives for Uruguay - Drawings from our archives
• Two Pechot-Bourdon locomotives - Built in 7mm and 1:32 scales by Paul Berntsen
• Form tool machining of lost-wax brass wheels - Paul Berntsen provides details
• Miracle Modelling Machine? - An introduction to the pantograph mill by Roy C Link
Plus product and book reviews, readers letters and Jottings.
If your subscription expired with issue 110 (May 2017) then you have just two weeks to renew - otherwise you will not be included in the despatch list for the new issue.