Issue 114 has been sent to the printers and will be distributed soon.
The contents are as follows:
- Nettlebridge Evicted and Re-housed - Noel Adams tells the tale of how his 5·5mm Scale layout had to be rehoused
- More notes on the Stronach-Dutton Road-Rail system - Further research into this fascinating topic by Stuart L Baker
- Talyllyn Railway Pendre Crossing Gates - Detective work and modelling by Peter Kazer
- Royal Arsenal Railway 18inch gauge 3D Printed Models - Henrik Laurell describes his approach to 3D designed and printed models
- Avonside 0-4-0T Locomotive for the Royal Arsenal 18inch Gauge System - Makers GA scale drawing
- Polish GLS30 diesel in 1:24 - Steve Holland describes a novel approach to modelling a locomotive
- Dinorwic Quarry Table Incline - Stuart L Baker draws and describes a classic Slate Quarry feature
- Building an O14 Joffre - Nick Brown builds the Mark Clark 7mm scale kit
- The Péchot system on the Russian Front - Sarah Wright sheds new light on the use of 60cm gauge railways during World War One
Plus the usual product and book reviews, letters and jottings.