Issue 107 has been sent to the printers.
Despatch to UK subscribers should occur towards the end of July. EU and 'Rest of World' copies go out from the mailing facilitator as soon as the minimum economic number of items is reached - but those furthest away from the UK should have their copies within the next 3-4 weeks.
This is a ‘Locomotive Modelling Special’ and the contents are as follows:
• Backwoods Miniatures Russell in 009 - Brian Love (includes scale drawings)
• Moel y Gest - O14 model by David John & Chris Clark
• Criggion Quarry's Sardine Can - Sentinel SG loco described by
Tim Shackleton (with Drawing)
• 7mm O14 Kerr Stuart Wren - Giles Favell builds the Mark Clark kit
• An Introduction to Kerr Stuart Wren Type Locos - Bill Dickens (with drawings)
• O14 Simplex 20hp Tractor - David Cramphorn builds the Nigel Lawson kit
• A Foster Haulage Locomotive - A 'might have been' described by Stuart L Baker (with drawings)
• Bigger 3d Printed Bagnalls - 1:24 scale by Steve Holland
• 24hp Hudson Hunslet in 4mm Scale - Designing and producing a kit by Mark Greenwood
• With the usual product and book reviews, plus readers letters and ‘Jottings’.
If your subscription expired with issue 106 and you have not yet renewed, there is still time to do so. It helps a great deal - and avoids the need for us to send out reminders.
Update - Issue 107 can be ordered as a back issue here