Issue 112 has been despatched via Royal Mail. UK subscribers should have received theirs by now. EU and 'Rest of World' subscribers should have their copies within the following 2-3 weeks.
This issue is a ‘Wagon Building Special’ - following on from issue 111 which focussed on scratch-building locomotives.
- Rhyd Retrospective - David John brings the story of his O14 layout up-to-date
- Norwegian Wooden Mineral Wagons - 1:45 meter-gauge rolling stock built by Håvard Houen
- Peris - A Dinorwic Enigma - Drawings, photographs and description by Stuart Baker
- Talyllyn Wagons in 1:32 Scale - Peter Kazer describes his techniques
- Four East Midlands Ironstone Tramways - Part 4 - The Scaldwell Tramways by Dan Quine
- A Closer Look at the Slaters Lynton & Barnstaple Coach 15/16 Kit - David Hughes reports on his progress so far
Plus product and book reviews, readers letters and Jottings.
If your subscription expired with issue 111 or earlier then you have just a few days to renew - otherwise you will not be included in the despatch list for the new issue.