Shipping calculated at checkout.
68 in stock.
Issue 74 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Borth-y-Gest - Finescale Festiniog based model layout with plan in 4mm scale, 8mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Kerr Stuart Geared Steam in 16mm - 0-4-0 model locomotive in 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Geoff Evans
- Baldwin Gas mechanicals - 60cm gauge 50HP prototype photos and model locomotive, 1:32 scale, 0.75ins gauge by Paul Berntsen with scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- Narrow Gauge Petrol Loco for Russia - 75cm gauge prototype information and Makers GA scale drawing from Engineering
- Fairlie Locomotive for the Royal State Railways of Saxony - 75cm gauge R&W Hawthorn of 1885 0-4-0+0-4-0 prototype with photo and Makers GA scale drawing from Engineering
- Would Mr Spooner Have Approved? - Festiniog 0-4-0+0-4-0 Fairlie model locomotive in 16mm scale, 45mm gauge by Nick Welch
- Modelling Rhiw Goch Signal box - Festiniog structure modelling in 4mm scale by Rob & David Waller
- Underground Haulage - Prototype rope haulage information with diagrams and plans, Archive Material