Shipping calculated at checkout.
311 in stock.
Issue 129 - Published Jan 2022ISSN 0958-0808
- Adventures in the Snow - Little Nut's Snowplough - A full-sized replica and 7/8ths scale model by Paul Jarman
- Another O14 Loco for Tony’s Forest - A Blast from the Past - Robin Edwards builds an original RCL Bagnall 0-4-0ST kit See the Bagnall in action at: REVIEW Extras - RCL Bagnall 0-4-0ST in O14 by Robin Edwards
- Walking Man - Giles Favell pushes the boundaries of model automation in 7mm scale See the Walking Man in action at: REVIEW Extras - Walking Man by Giles Favell
- Scratch Building COVID Cars - Gerald Harper builds some unique On3 ore cars for his Anyox Mine Railroad
- Festiniog Railway Bogie Ballast/Coal Wagons Nos. 88 & 105 - Stuart L Baker researches and draws these historic FR wagons in 1:32 scale with prototype photos
- Taliesin 1886 - Alastair Steele backdates the 009 Backwoods kit with prototype photo
- Talyllyn Railway 'Water Tank' Platelayers Hut - 3D CAD modelling ‘one stone at a time’ by Lee E J Styger with 7mm scale drawing
- Appearance of Industrial Steam Locomotives - Sydney A Leleux provides his own perspective on grime with prototype photos
- NG Sand & Gravel - Revisited - A look back at Roy C Link's O14 masterpiece See the original series of REVIEW articles here: REVIEW Extras - NG Sand & Gravel