Shipping calculated at checkout.
75 in stock.
Issue 97 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Urbota Cement - Swedish linked model dioramas in 1:35 scale, 16.5mm gauge by Anders Runnholm
- Snailbeach No.4 in 7mm Scale - Scratch-built 4-6-0T Baldwin model locomotive in 7mm scale by Trevor Hughes
- Lagos Steam Tramway - Part 2 - 2ft 6ins Nigerian prototype information and photos by Roy C Link
- Crowsnest Chronicles - Part 9 - Housing and details - Model layout, 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Roy C Link
- System Abt Rack Locomotive - Swiss Winterthur 800mm gauge 0-4-2RT locomotive prototype Makers GA scale drawing
- Bridging the Gap - A viaduct for the Pentewan Light Railway modelling in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by John Clutterbuck See more details here: REVIEW Extras - Pentewan Light Railway
- From Dawson City to Damnation - British prototype trestle viaduct information and photos by Tim Shackleton
- New Light on Festiniog Bolsters - Prototype information and photo by Adrian Gray with 16mm scale drawing by Stuart Baker