Shipping calculated at checkout.
35 in stock.
Issue 90 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Willesden Junction - WW1 WDLR model layout and plan with prototype map and photos in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Peter Wilson
- Penrhyn Railway Brake Vans - Welsh quarry prototype information, photos and 1:32 scale drawings by Philip Hindley
- MetalSmiths Embossing Tool - Workshop tool and techniques by Steve Holland
- Decauville Mallet in 1:32 Scale - 0-4-0+0-4-0 articulated model locomotive in 1:32 scale, 0.75ins gauge by Paul Berntsen
- 20/28hp Plate Framed Simplex - Prototype 4W diesel information with makers GA scale drawing
- Lot 27 - Simplex diesel radio controlled model locomotive in 7/8in scale, 45mm gauge by Simon Harris
- Crowsnest Chronicles - Part 7 - Stone smithy/workshop - Model layout, 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Roy C Link
- King George VI - A Pacific for Shifting Sands - 15ins prototype locomotive with photo modelled in O9 7mm scale, 9mm gauge by Colin Peake