Shipping calculated at checkout.
99 in stock.
Issue 89 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- On War Service - Two WW1 WDLR Baldwin 2-6-2T model locomotives in 4mm scale, 8mm gauge by Alex Duckworth with 4mm scale drawing by Bob Gratton & Roy C Link
- The Interesting Tendency - Modelling philosophy by Bob Barlow
- The Adit - Stunning model layout in 16mm scale 32mm gauge by Steve Bell
- Fairlie Locomotive For The Bolivian Railways - 2ft 6ins gauge prototype photo and Makers GA scale drawing from Engineering
- The Elements of Weathering - Part 2 - Painting techniques - finishing, dry brushing etc. by Tim Shackleton
- Trevor Quarry Wagons - Prototype information on all types with photos and scale drawings by Philip Hindley
- Festiniog Railway Bolster Wagon in 16mm Scale - Model rolling stock in 16mm scale by Alan Kidner