Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
296 in stock.
Issue 111 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Building Narrow Gauge Locomotive Models Model locomotive chassis building in 1:32 scale by Trevor Hughes
- Number Seven - Alex Scratchbuilding a Peckett 0-6-0ST model locomotive in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by Jim Riley with 2ft gauge Harrogate Gas Company 7mm scale drawing by David H Smith
- A 1:32 scale War Dept. Baldwin 4-6-0 WDLR masterpiece model locomotive in 1:32 scale by Paul Berntsen
- Spooner Proposed Locomotive 1ft 11.5ins gauge prototype information by Stuart Baker with Makers GA scale drawing
- Spooner & Co Proposed Locomotive Scale drawing, 7mm scale by Stuart Baker
- An Alternative Crochat WW1 French model locomotive in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by Kevin Hughes
- W G Bagnall Locomotives for Uruguay 50cm gauge prototype information by Roy C Link with Makers GA scale drawings
- Two Pechot-Bourdon Locomotives Scratch-built French 60cm gauge WW1 model locomotives in both 1:32 & 7mm scales by Paul Berntsen
- Form tool machining of lost-wax cast wheels Workshop techniques by Paul Berntsen
- Miracle Milling Machine? Roy C Link describes his pantograph workshop tool