Shipping calculated at checkout.
92 in stock.
Issue 92 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- A Sherpa for the Towy Valley - A model locomotive based on Hunslet 0-6-0ST proposal scale drawing for Darjeeling Himalayan Railway in 6mm scale, 12mm gauge by Dennis Harrison
- Micro Layouts - The Pizza - Model layout in 2mm scale 6.5mm gauge by Mark Fielder
- Micro Layouts - The Boxfile Garden Line - Model layout in 1:24 scale, 9mm gauge by Simon Andrews
- Blaenau Festiniog 1959 - Prototype information and photos by John Bridger
- Great Wyrley Colliery - Prototype information with photos by Andrew Neale with 2ft gauge 0-4-0ST Manning Wardle no. 1246 Makers GA scale drawing
- Scratchbuilt Road Vehicles for 16mm - Model lorry and car with diagrams in 16mm scale by Paul Berntsen
- Ready-to-Run Industrial Narrow Gauge - Part 1 - History up to 1940 by Roy C Link
- The Road-Rail Carriages of the Wembley Empire Exhibition - Prototype information by John Kimber with 16mm scale drawings by Stuart Baker