Shipping calculated at checkout.
203 in stock.
Issue 106 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Penorwic Slate Quarry Revisited - Progress on this model layout in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge with plan by Jonathan Matthews
- A 16mm Ruston LBT - An experiment in short run model locomotive kit production by Stuart Barham with Makers catalogue
- Stronach-Dutton RoadRail System, Fowler Tractor Bogie and Drawgear - 2ft gauge prototype information with photos and 16mm scale scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- It's a gas - The Missing Corner - Dennis Harrison adds a gasworks to his 6mm scale Towy Valley Railway model layout
- Four Midlands Ironstone Tramways - Part 2 - Kettering Furnaces. - Prototype information with photos, map and scale drawing of No.8 0-6-0ST by Dan Quine
- Ynys Gwyntog - The Future - Bob Barlow's Welsh model layout in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Alex Duckworth
- The Kerr Stuart Tattoo Class - 0-4-2T prototype information with photos by Bill Dickins