Shipping calculated at checkout.
93 in stock.
Issue 103 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Pentewan Light Railway on Tour - Logistics and construction required to exhibit a loft based model layout, O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by John Clutterbuck See more details here: REVIEW Extras - Pentewan Light Railway
- Dinas Manod - Billy Spanner's Garage - A structure for a new 7mm scale model layout by David John
- 7mm Industrial Garratt - Standard gauge Beyer Peacock 0-4-0+0-4-0 model locomotive in 7mm scale by Giles Favell with prototype photos, map and Makers GA scale drawing
- Festiniog Railway Gunpowder Van - Model rolling stock in 16mm scale by Steve Holland
- Early Articulated Narrow Gauge Diesel Locomotives - Archive prototype information on Avonside and Bagnall with photos and scale drawings from the REVIEW collection
- Crowsnest Chronicles - Part 11 - Two new wagons - Model rolling stock, 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Roy C Link
- Two Postcards from the Vale of Rheidol - Welsh 1ft 11.5ins prototype photo from Archive Material