Shipping calculated at checkout.
146 in stock.
Issue 107 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Backwoods Miniatures Russell in OO9 - NWNG Hunslet 2-6-2T model locomotive in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Brian Love with scale drawing by Roy C Link
- Moel y Gest - Festiniog diesel shunter model locomotive in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by David John & Chris Clark
- Criggion Quarry's Sardine Can - Standard gauge Sentinel 100HP prototype information with photos and Makers GA scale drawing by Tim Shackleton
- 7mm O14 Kerr Stuart Wren - Mark Clark 0-4-0ST model locomotive kit in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Giles Favell
- An Introduction to Kerr Stuart Wren Class Locomotives - 60cm 0-4-0T prototype information with photos and Makers GA scale drawings by Bill Dickins
- O14 Simplex 20hp Tractor - WW1 WDLR model locomotive in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by David Cramphorn
- A Foster Haulage Locomotive - Road traction engine information Archive material with William Foster proposed 2ft gauge locomotive 7mm scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- Bigger 3D Printed Bagnalls - 0-4-0ST model locomotive in half-inch scale by Steve Holland
- 24hp Hudson-Hunslet Diesel Locomotive in 4mm Scale - An insight into model locomotive kits for OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Mark Greenwood with Makers catalogue