Shipping calculated at checkout.
172 in stock.
Issue 124 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Tywyn Wharf in 5.5mm Scale - George Williamson describes his post preservation Talyllyn Railway layout with plan
- Hard at Work - A close look at locomotive weathering by John Clutterbuck with prototype photos
- Talyllyn Railway Wagons - More craft work in 1:32 scale with Trevor Hughes
- Arizona Copper Company 20 inch gauge Locomotive No.8 - Stuart L Baker describes an unusual prototype with prototype photos and scale drawing
- Drumcudden in 16mm Scale - Expanding on a theme by Paul Lindsay-Scott, with layout plan
- Come into my Parlour - David John kit-bashes an O14 model of the Beeches Light Railway replica of Sandy River & Rangely Lakes Railroad Carrabasset with prototype photo
- Tank Locomotive for 2ft Gauge - Black, Hawthorn 0-4-2ST. Archive material from Engineering magazine with makers GA scale drawing