Shipping calculated at checkout.
303 in stock.
Issue 116 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Fen End Pit - The Rebuild - Developments on this sand quarry model layout with plans 16mm scale by David Barham
- The Other Way Around - Further information and photos on the unusual prototype 2ft gauge Stronach-Dutton Road-Rail system by Stuart Baker
- 7mm Scale Trees - Deciduous tree scenery techniques by Robin Edwards
- Die Adlershorst Waldbahn - Pine tree scenery techniques by Roy C Link for 1:48 scale
- Kalka-Simla Articulated Locomotives - Archive Indian 2ft 6ins gauge prototype information, photos and postcards with Kitson-Meyer 2-6-6-2T Makers GA scale drawing
- Equipment for Huffkins Mine - Creative modelling in 1:24 scale by Stuart Mcpherson
- Compressed Air Mining Locomotive - Archive prototype information with photo and scale drawing
- Surviving in the Heat - Pentewan Light Railway - Long term model layout ownership in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by John Clutterbuck See more details here: REVIEW Extras - Pentewan Light Railway