Shipping calculated at checkout.
296 in stock.
Issue 121 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Hulme End in O17.5 - Part 1 - Leek & Manifold model excellence in 7mm scale 17.5mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Melin Dolryhd - Characterful Welshpool & Llanfair set-piece model layout in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Stuart Taylor
- Fayle’s Tramway Lewin Locomotive Tiny - 3ft 9ins gauge prototype information with photos and 1:32 scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- Bridport & Charmouth News - Part 4 Foxdale coach conversions - Developments on this model layout in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by David Taylor
- W G Bagnall - Standard Locomotive Livery - Prototype information with photos by Roy C Link
- A Swedish Narrow-Gauge Austin 10 Draisine in O Scale - A model railcar in 1:45 scale, 19.8mm gauge by George Morris
- Swedish Three Foot Gauge - 891mm gauge prototype information with photos by George Morris
- Tar Boilers & Bitumen Sprayers - Historical equipment prototype information by Roy C Link