Shipping calculated at checkout.
351 in stock.
Issue 118 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Tony’s Forest - A new O14 exhibition model layout in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Robin Edwards
- Working Self-Propelled Steam Crane - An innovative radio-controlled working model in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Giles Favell
- Steam Motor Coach for India - Kerr, Stuart 2ft gauge Gwalior Light Railway archive prototype information with photos and Makers GA scale drawing
- Bridport & Charmouth News - Part 1 - The Bridport Harbour Tramway - Developments on this model layout in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by David Taylor
- Nearly the Last… - W G Bagnall Works No.3090 of 1956 2ft 0.5ins gauge prototype information and photo, Archive Material
- Stackpole - A Gn15 photo plank by David John
- Little Wonder - First Festiniog Fairlie - 1ft 11.5ins gauge Welsh prototype information and engravings with 7mm scale drawing by David H Smith
- Scottish Narrow Gauge - The Campbeltown & Machrihanish Railway model layout built by Nigel MacMillan in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge