Shipping calculated at checkout.
210 in stock.
Issue 99 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- The Reinvention of the Towy Valley - Part 1 - Big changes to this inspirational model layout with plan in 6mm scale, 12mm gauge by Dennis Harrison
- Building Track For Nettlebridge - scratch-built trackwork in 5.5mm scale, 12mm gauge by Noel Adams
- Fowler Articulated locomotives - Klein-Lindler prototype with detailed photos and Makers GA scale drawings
- Yorkshire Engine Co JANUS in 2mm - 0-6-0DH model locomotive 2mm scale, 9.5mm gauge by Alex Duckworth
- Fireless Loco at Prince Regent's Tar Works - Prototype information and photos by Tim Shackleton
- Skippy Goes OO9 - Alan Keef self-propelled model rolling stock in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Alex Duckworth
- Scratchbuilding Fiddly Bits - Leaf Springs - Modelling technique by Ray Lantz