Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
86 in stock.
Issue 104 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Crowsnest Wharf in 7mm scale 16·5mm gauge Snailbeach Railway model layout with plan and prototype map by Trevor Hughes
- The Reinvention of the Towy Valley - Part 3 An overview of the TVR model locomotive stud, 6mm scale 12mm gauge by Dennis Harrison
- Reservoir Carriage - the Stanton Coach A well travelled prototype with photo and 1:32 scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- Spout Lane Limestone Quarry An inventive model layout built for operation in 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Nick Coppin
- Loading Shovels Prototype information with photos and Nordberg-Butler & 'Hezzelwood' movable track layout catalogues by Roy C Link
- Building Cavan & Leitrim carriages in 4mm scale Irish 3ft gauge model rolling stock in 4mm scale, 12mm gauge by Simon de Souza with 4mm scale drawing by A J Powell