Shipping calculated at checkout.
370 in stock.
Issue 113 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Festvalla GruvfÄlt - Inventive Swedish model layout in 1:35 scale by Anders Runnholm
- A Hudson-Hunslet for Thakeham Tiles - Prototype photos and model locomotive in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Michael Campbell
- Daniel Adamson Locomotives of Oakeley Quarry - Little known Welsh prototype information with scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- John Fowler Bogie Molasses Tank Wagon - Makers GA scale drawing
- HOf 6.5mm gauge Heilbronn Loco Besighiem - Model locomotive with prototype engraving and scale drawings in 3.5mm scale, HOf 6.5mm gauge by Alex Duckworth
- Scaldwell & Hanging Houghton - Midlands Ironstone Tramway 3ft gauge prototype information and photos by Sidney A Leleux
- The Profiform Guillotine and its Use - Workshop tools & equipment explained by Paul Berntsen
- Brookfords Tales - Part 3 - A look at the O9 & O14 model locomotives on this 7mm scale layout by Paul Lindsay-Scott