Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
353 in stock.
Issue 114 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Nettlebridge Evicted and Re-housed A new garden shed home for this 5.5mm scale 12mm gauge model layout by Noel Adams
- More notes on the Stronach-Dutton Road-Rail system Information and photos on this unusual 2ft gauge prototype by Stuart Baker
- Talyllyn Railway Pendre Crossing Gates Detective work and modelling with prototype photos and drawings by Peter Kazer
- Royal Arsenal Railway 18inch gauge 3D Printed Models Modelling techniques in 7mm scale by Henrik Laurell with prototype photos and Makers GA scale drawing of Avonside 0-4-0T
- Polish GLS30 Diesel in 1:24 A novel approach at building a 4W model locomotive in 1:24 scale by Steve Holland
- Dinorwic Quarry Table Incline Welsh prototype information with photos and scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- Building an O14 Joffre French Mark Clark model locomotive kit built in 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Nick Brown
- The Péchot system on the Russian Front WW1 60cm gauge prototype information and photos by Sarah Wright