Shipping calculated at checkout.
308 in stock.
Issue 115 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Sidi Fontana - A Moroccan diorama model layout in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Franck Combe
- Desert Derailment - WW1 WD 60cm gauge Palestine prototype information and photos featuring Baldwin 4-6-0T locomotives, Archive Material by David W Ronald
- Train to Ramallah - WW1 WD 60cm gauge Jerusalem prototype information and photos, Archive Material
- Dinky Donkies of Panama - Elusive 50cm gauge Franco-Belge (Bourdon) prototype locomotive information and 1:32 scale drawings by Stuart Baker
- Dry Stone Slate Walls - Scenic techniques in 7mm scale by David John
- Combe Hay Mine - Battery electric prototype locomotive information and photos by Justin Edwards
- Steam In The Forest - Part 2 - Roy C Link rebuilds his old 1:48 scale, 16.5mm gauge Orenstein & Koppel 0-6-0WT model locomotive from the 1980s See the video here: REVIEW Extras - Steam in the Forest