Shipping calculated at checkout.
330 in stock.
Issue 117 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- The Hebridean Light Railway - A planned OO9 4mm scale 9mm gauge 'might have been’ model layout by Tom Dauben
- The Mating Game - Seven Years On - Reflections on working 7mm scale chopper couplers in 7mm scale by John Clutterbuck
- Slaters 16mm Scale Simplex - 2 - Roy C Link completes the kit and adds DCC sound to this 16mm scale, 32mm gauge model locomotive with prototype photos
- Penrhyn Quarry ‘Skinner’ and its Blood Brother - 1ft 10ins gauge Welsh Bagnall 0-4-0ST prototype locomotive information with photos and 16mm scale drawings (incl Mercedes class) by Stuart Baker
- 7/8 Scale Motor-Rail G-series - Using laser cutting to create a scale model locomotive 32mm gauge by James Hilton
- Motor-Rail G-series - Prototype information with photos and catalogue, Archive Material from Alan Keef
- A Franco-Belge (Bourdon) Locomotive for the Panama Canal - A speed-built 1:32 scale model of this 50cm gauge locomotive by Paul Berntsen