Other Back Issues
Shipping calculated at checkout.
360 in stock.
Issue 118 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Tony’s Forest A new O14 exhibition model layout in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Robin Edwards
- Working Self-Propelled Steam Crane An innovative radio-controlled working model in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Giles Favell
- Steam Motor Coach for India Kerr, Stuart 2ft gauge Gwalior Light Railway archive prototype information with photos and Makers GA scale drawing
- Bridport & Charmouth News - Part 1 - The Bridport Harbour Tramway Developments on this model layout in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge by David Taylor
- Nearly the Last… W G Bagnall Works No.3090 of 1956 2ft 0.5ins gauge prototype information and photo, Archive Material
- Stackpole A Gn15 photo plank by David John
- Little Wonder - First Festiniog Fairlie 1ft 11.5ins gauge Welsh prototype information and engravings with 7mm scale drawing by David H Smith
- Scottish Narrow Gauge The Campbeltown & Machrihanish Railway model layout built by Nigel MacMillan in O16.5 7mm scale, 16.5mm gauge