Shipping calculated at checkout.
357 in stock.
Issue 122 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Hulme End in O17.5 - Part 2 - Further Leek & Manifold model excellence in 7mm scale 17.5mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Early Corris Railway Passenger Trains - Research with photos and scale drawing on this 2ft 3ins prototype by Dan Quine
- A 4-6-0 Hunslet for 'Behind the Front' - 4mm scale, 8mm gauge WDLR model loco by Alex Duckworth with prototype photo and 4mm scale drawing by Roy C Link
- North Wales Narrow Gauge Railway Mystery Coach - Prototype information and scale drawings by Stuart L Baker
- Tan-y-Bwylch Coal Drops - Prototype and 7mm scale model by David John
- Make Your Own Spikes - Roy C Link describes his workshop technique to get neat rail spikes
- Bridport & Charmouth News – Part 5 - Developments at Bridport Town - O16.5 7mm scale 16.5mm gauge model layout by David Taylor