Shipping calculated at checkout.
1195 in stock.
This issue will be ready at the end of January 2021.
REVIEW 125 is a special edition with an extended obituary for our dear friend and editor Roy who passed away on November 20th 2020.
Issue 125 Contents:
- Roy Charles Link 1947-2020 - Obituary and tribute with list of works etc.
- Beamish Tool Van- Paul Jarman describes his seven-eighth scale (1:13·7) model and the full-size version it inspired
- Green Energy Recycled Locomotives Of Llechwedd - Stuart L Baker draws and describes The Coalition and The Eclipse with photos and 1:32 scale drawings
- Severn Mill - John Brookes describes his O16·5 factory complex module with track plan
- Jössen Train Ferry - Photos and recollections from Col David W Ronald on this unusual German 60cm gauge prototype