Shipping calculated at checkout.
231 in stock.
Issue 130 - Published Apr 2022ISSN 0958-0808
- The Anyox Mine Railroad - Gerald Harper researches an unknown 3 foot gauge Canadian system for his On3 layout with prototype photos and plan
- Welsh Pony 1886 - Alastair Steele tackles the Mercian Models Festiniog England kit in 009
- Industrial Snowploughs - Prototype examples photographed and described by Sydney A Leleux
- Doxford RSH Crane Locomotive - Southwick - Mike Farrow describes his ScaleSeven model of an industrial workhorse
- 18ins Gauge Fowler Locomotive for De Beers Diamond Mines - Stuart L Baker researches and draws these diminutive 0-4-2T locomotives with 7mm scale drawing and prototype photos
- South African Railways NG-Y Hopper Wagon - Mark Noble models these modern day WHR freight wagons in O14
- Lynton & Barnstaple Manning Wardle 2-6-2Ts - Scratch-building excellence in 7mm scale by Tom Mallard with original GA drawing
- Brockham Memories - Rust, ruin and hopeful restoration - prototype photographs of the early days at the Brockham Railway Museum described by David John