Shipping calculated at checkout.
134 in stock.
Issue 77 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Towy Valley Railway - Part 2 - Locomotives & Stock - A remarkable model layout in 6mm scale, 12mm gauge by Dennis Harrison
- The Aveling & Porter Compound Traction Engine Locomotive - Prototype information with 7mm scale drawing by Peter Foley
- Wexford Revisited - Masterful model layout in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Paul Berntsen
- Narrow Gauge Eight-Wheel Duplex Locomotive - Andrew Barclay 0-4-4-0 2ft 5½in gauge articulated prototype with photos and Makers GA scale drawing from Engineering
- Alex Jackson Couplings - Using model couplings on narrow gauge stock with construction details and operation sequences by Gordon Gravett
- Nantlle Vale Slate - Prototype quarry information with photos and map by Mike Cowley
- Crowsnest Chronicles - Part 1 - Side Tippers - Model rolling stock with scale drawing 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Roy C Link