Shipping calculated at checkout.
130 in stock.
Issue 85 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Pempoul: A Voyage of Discovery - Iconic French Reseau Breton metre gauge model layout with plan in 1:50 scale, 18mm gauge by Gordon Gravett
- Modelling and painting in the larger scales - Part 1 - 1:12 model rolling stock construction techniques by Simon Harris
- A Pair of Contractor's Side-tipping Wagons - Incredibly realistic model rolling stock in 1:10 scale by Paul Jarman
- Festiniog Railway Early Timber Bolster Wagons - Prototype information with photos and 16mm scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- The Shed - Realistically modelled structures in 1/2in scale by Stuart Mcpherson
- It's Little Wonder - Part 2 - Festiniog Fairlie 0-4-0+0-4-0 model locomotive with sound and smoke and wiring diagram, O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by Paul Holmes
- Early Bagnall ISTs - 0-4-0T Prototype information with archive photos and Makers GA by Colin Hammonds and Roy C Link