Shipping calculated at checkout.
206 in stock.
Issue 87 Contents:ISSN 0958-0808
- Industrial Diorama in 1/35th scale - Model layout with structures built from real bricks 1:35 scale by Nick Ogden
- Heard the one about the two South Africans and the Romanian? - A trio of WHR ballast wagons modelled in OO9 4mm scale, 9mm gauge by Rob & David Waller with 1ft 11.5ins gauge prototype photos
- A Tale of two Manning Wardles - A pair of 2-6-2T Lynton and Barnstaple model locomotives in 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Chris Walker with diagram of prototype Joy Valve Gear by Gerry Clarke
- More on the Mating Game - Working model Jones-Calthrop and round chopper couplings in O14 7mm scale, 14mm gauge by John Clutterbuck
- Tipping Wagons of the Trevor quarry - Prototype information and photos with.5ins:ft scale drawing by Stuart Baker
- Irish coffee - Ixion Coffee Pot model railcar repainted for 1:48 16.5 gauge by Paul Jarman
- The Oily One - Evocative detailed model diesel locomotive in 1:12 scale by Stuart Mcpherson
- 4-6-2 Type Narrow Gauge Locomotive for the Gwalior Light Railways - Indian 2ft gauge prototype information with photo and scale drawing from Engineering
- Crowsnest Chronicles - Part 6 - Stonework and grass - Model layout, 16mm scale, 32mm gauge by Roy C Link
- A New Chassis for a Sharp Stewart - Towy Valley Railway No.2 rebuilt 6mm scale, 12mm gauge by Dennis Harrison